Master Scuba Diver Challenge
We offer Master Scuba Diver packages to help you reach this goal. We’ve added some ways to help you save money now – and throughout your entire dive journey! That’s right – save money now on training, save money forever on gear, AND become the best diver you can be! These packages are a savings of more than 30% off the cost of taking them individually! Contact the store to take the challenge today!
The Certification Requirements:
- Open Water
- Advanced Open Water
- Emergency First Response (First Aid/CPR)
- Rescue Diver
- 5 Specialties
- 50 Logged Dives (it may sound like a lot, but the dives you’ll do during this program will get you underwater and add up quickly!)
- Be at least 12 years old
The Perks, upon completion receive:
- a free 5 Tank Rental Card – we want to help you dive as much as possible
- a Master Scuba Diver discount on all qualifying gear purchases – for LIFE! New gear is FUN!
- a free ReActivate per year – in the unlikely event you’ve been out of the water for a while
- a free Discover Scuba Diver Experience for a friend – we know you want more dive buddies
- Custom designed One Ocean Scuba Master Diver swag
- Never-ending bragging rights
Our Dive Protect Repeat MSD Package includes the required training courses and five specialties that we find most valuable when working on marine conservation and protecting our waterways. You’ll complete Peak Performance Buoyancy, Digital Underwater Photography, Dive Against Debris, Project Aware, and the Aware Fish Identification Course.
Our East Coast Diver MSD Package includes the required training courses and five specialties that will help you confidently venture into the best local diving. You’ll complete Deep Diver, Wreck Diver, Drysuit Diver, Navigation, and Enriched Air Nitrox.
The Fine Print:
- Some specialties will require additional gear. Some gear, like cameras and drysuits are available in our rental line. Other equipment, like dive lights, reels, collection bags, and SMBs may need to be purchased.
- Your Master Scuba Diver Rating Application Fee will be paid directly to PADI. (2020 pricing is $69.00)
- Your friends will be incredibly jealous